Who we are
Join a dynamic organization in a very fast-paced industry.
SISI provides a rewarding and challenging environment promoting openness, individual initiative, and innovation with opportunities for professional development and advancement.
At SISI our success depends on the success of our employees.
We encourage innovation, leadership, and achievement and provide employees with the opportunity to make a real difference in a newly established company.
VOIP Engineer (1)
The VoIP Engineer is responsible for supporting production servers, network, applications and services for 24x7 operations. The scope of duties include system maintenance, outage response and configuration and deployement
- Hands on Knowledge of VoIP protocols (SIP, MGCP, RTP, RTCP), equipment and vendors.
- Meticulous lab testing capabilities, including generating test plans based on technical requirements
- Experience using packet generators and analyzers desirable: Wireshark, IXIA, Adtech,Ethereal etc
- Hands-on experience with Cisco and other media gateways desired
- Advanced Cisco Skills in ATA 186 and ATA 188
- Hands on experience in softswitches, Sip proxies, Voicemail/Strong analytical skill and attention to detail,
video conferencing servers, NAT/firewall traversal, Application servers.
- A Degree or Advanced Diploma in Telecoms, Electronics, Electrical Engineering Plus CCNA or related Network Engineering field with CCNA.
- Training or experience in Unix, Linux, Mysql and Database Management systems and applications.
Network Engineer (1)
This position in Broadband Technologies will be focused primarily on working with senior staff to qualify new network architectures and test new network equipment in a lab environment. The candidate will be exposed to multiple IP network platforms, including Cisco routers and switches, Linux boxes, RAS (Broadband Remote access Aggregation Routers). Tools used in Sisi lab include Ethereal, IXIA, Smartbits, and Adtech. You will work with a small team of network engineers, in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the company network
Configuring Customers IAD
- Work with diagnostic tools and traffic generators (Ethereal, SmartBits, Ixia, etc) to validate expected network behaviors.
- Generate test plans based on network design requirements.
- Publish test reports for peer review.
- Produce network procedures and configuration guides for use by
- Network Operations, promoting consistency across the network.
- Own and manage team's IP test-bed, mirroring SISI production deployments.
- Work closely with Network OSS Software Engineering teams for enhancements to SISI Network facing OSS Systems. This includes high-level SNMP alarming, statistical collection, and new service feature requirements.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals is mandatory.
- Understanding of IP routing protocols OSPF and BGP required.
- Experience with AAA models for subscriber management is required
- Strong background in Cisco IOS, routers, and switches required.
- Meticulous lab testing capabilities, including generating test plans based on technical requirements.
- Experience using packet generators desirable.
- UNIX Shell scripting skills a plus. (Linux / Solaris)
- Understanding of ATM, Frame Relay and VoIP (SIP, MGCP, RTP) a plus.
- Must work well in team environment.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree Computer Science ,EE,CCNA or Advanced Diploma in Computer Science ,IT, EE, or related Network Engineering field with CCNA.
Sales Executive Major (1)
Contact new Corporate, small and medium size business accounts, analyze business applications and broadband access requirements for the purpose of selling VOIP, broadband access and services in support of the SISI corporate
- Manage and produce new business within your sales territory that meets the quota guidelines.
- Achieving minimum daily/monthly activity/sales quota.
- As a team player, you will assist in all levels of sales administration including contract negotiation, post-sales follow up and support through final installation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned partners and customers
- Requires Bachaler’s Degree in Marketing, Socialogy, arts, or Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics.
- Previous Customer service or technical support experience in high tech a plus.
- Assertive and proffe Drive for Success, Good lead generation skills
Highly Motivated, Salesforce, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Email, Explorer.
- Professional closing of sales.
Sales Executive (1)
Contact new small and medium size business and individuals on existing products and close sales.
- Producing new business within your sales territory and meets quota guidelines achieving minimum daily/monthly activity/sales quota.
- As a team player, you will assist in all levels of sales administration including contract negotiation, post-sales follow .
- Requires Degree /Diploma in Computer science/IT
- Previous customer service or technical support experience in high tech a plus.
- Assertive and professional on closing of sales
- Drive for success, highly motivated, sales force.
- Experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Email, Explorer
Front Office Assistant
Phone prospecting to cold leads; Call on key personnel and decision-makers at targeted prospects to establish business relationships and obtain profitable new business.
- Maintaining records of activities and contacts in sales database
- Accurate forecasting and planning to meet expected results
- Maintaining all office correspondence and communications
- 1-3 Years Sales Experience. 1-3 years telecom sales preferred.
- A consistent track record of success
- Tele sales history; Good lead generation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results oriented, self motivated, excellent organization skills
- Strong aptitude for learning networking technologies
- High energy, enthusiasm and motivation
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org